Design is what I do and ideas are my obsession.
Crafting those ideas to be both useful and disruptive in the market, is my mission.
I believe innovation occurs when design thinking is embraced. From there, what is then designed shapes the future.
I team with others to solve problems and provide solutions. Together we craft meaningful stories that are user-centric, connecting the consumer to brand emotionally. Precision and detail are subtle hallmarks of mine, while guiding the vision along the build process from end-to-end.
In the words of Dieter Rams, I strive for;
Innovative, meaningful & unobtrusive design. Less, but Better. Dieter Rams
I am a visionary entrepreneur who sees the full landscape in great detail. An encourager who advocates my teams talent, knowing we will get the job done. I pursue work and relationships with a high degree of integrity, and actively look for areas where I’m able to give support. It is always a focus of mine to drive others and myself to a point of success.
Experience / Resume
- Healthcare industry
- (UX) (UI) Design + Development of responsive web & mobile native iOS/Android patterns
- Human Interface (HI) Software Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Creative Direction & Brand Strategy
- Operational Management, Team Building & Public Engagements
Core Tech Skills
- Adobe CC Suite, Sketch 3
- InVision, Pixate, Xcode, Android Studio, Framework7, Ionic or old-school paper.
- PHP, MySQL
- Communicates clearly with backend developers of .NET, PHP, Strongly Typed C#, Objective-C & Swift
- CareSource – (Present) UX/UI Designer & Front-end Developer
- AlpacaNation – Co-Owner, CEO, UX/UI, Designer/Developer
- RubyHaus – Owner, CEO, UX/UI, Designer/Developer
- SAA College – Instructor of Web Design/Development
- Clear Channel Online Music & Radio – Interactive Producer, UX/UI